Litigation is the process of bringing or defending a legal action to enforce a particular right in court. At Ebersöhns Attorneys we know that litigation can be one of the most time consuming and expensive areas of practice. As such we first assess the merits of each case together with the prospects of success, and advise clients accordingly.
We provide clients with legal advice and representation in civil and criminal litigation, including but not limited to:
- Contractual disputes;
- Divorce actions;
- Enforcement of monetary claims and specific performance;
- Attachments and sales in execution;
- Landlord and Tenant disputes;
- Sale and purchase disputes;
- Third-party compensation; and
- Full spectrum of criminal matters ranging from being accused of possession of an illegal substance to being accused of murder.