At Ebersöhns Attorneys we are extremely passionate about conveyancing. Conveyancing forms part of Property Law and includes the transfer of the legal title of immovable property from one person to another. A conveyancer is an attorney who specialises in the legal aspects of the purchase and sale of immovable property and the subsequent registration of the immovable property in the relevant Deeds Registry. Our Property Law and Conveyancing Department provides specialised services over the full spectrum of residential and commercial property, including but not limited to:
- Drafting Agreements of Sale;
- Residential property transfers;
- Mortgage bond registrations;
- Sectional title registers;
- Commercial property transactions;
- Land consolidations and Subdivisions; and
- Township registrations.
The service of a Notary is commonly required in the field of conveyancing, marriage and the authentication of documents. A Notary is an attorney who may practice in certain fields of the law that ordinary attorneys may not. As Notaries, our services at Ebersöhns include:
- the preparation and execution of antenuptial contracts;
- Postnuptial Contracts
- Notarial Cohabitation Agreements / Life Partnership Contracts
- Notarial servitudes and bonds
- Notarial authentication and attestation of documents for use abroad.